My life timeline


Objective
In this project, students learn to use the Simple past by analyzing important events from their life. For this, they use the learning apps website


Task
Create a timeline with significant elements of your life. Choose your favourite memories and order them in the line. Then make sentences about them in your notebook. Use the past simple


I was born in 2000
I learnt to walk in 2002
My first day of school was in 2004
I played football for the first time in 2006
I went to the beach for the first time in 2008
I entered High School in 2012

I started Third Year of ESO in 2015

You can add up to 10 events



Assessment
Add at least 5 elements
Make correct sentences in the past simple
Watch out presentation and pronunciation

Due Date: 1st of June

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario