On this session, you will go participate in the two forums created so far.
Task 1: Visit the guided tours and make a comment in Forum#1. Thank your partners on their comments about our city and neighbourhood.
Task 2: Go to forum#2 to choose a topic for your radio programme. You can join another group or make a new proposal.
Here are the possible radio programme formats and topics:
RADIO PROGRAMME FORMATS:
- Talk shows or chat shows
- Terrorism in the world
- Human trafficking
- Immigration: Spanish people around the world, French people around the world, etc.
- Responsible consumption
- Violence in the media
- Gender violence
- Politics: compulsory voting, referendums, Brexit, USA elections, the future of Europe
- Art: street artists, reasons for graffiti, art exhibitions
- Ethics in sports
- Inspirational stories of teenagers: inventors, talented children, etc.
- Volunteering: make a difference
- New technologies: impact of new technologies on teenagers, privacy on social media, transformation of language due to new technologies: email, WhatsApp and Twitter, Trending topics on Twitter
- Laws on environmental issues: plastic bags
- Subjects and methodology taught in the different schools
- Role models
- Dream job interviews
- When I grow up, I want to be …
- Future jobs
- Teenagers’ self image
- Healthy and fitness: eating disorders, anxiety, depression, beauty tips
- Cringe: the most embarrassing moment
- Reviews: new films, new video games, books
- Family: are teenagers more independent?
- Education: are schools teaching students for the future?, bullying
- Creative writing: collaborative story told from different points of view, culture or places
- Fashion using recycled materials, fashion affecting our environment
- Animals in sports and entertainment
- Environment: sustainable development and green cities, climate change and COP21
- Music: street musicians, committed songs, music festivals
- Travelling abroad